Oct 16, 2011

Logical confusion and faith

what if things just doesn't add up ?
what if the idea of religion has become opposite to the idea of god himself.
If god almighty is true, juste, absolute, then why does religion say otherwise !!? and if religion says other wise then religion itself is false and hence the god it preaches.
But what if I don't fully understand religion, I'm not a devoted not even practicing religious ,so how can I judge?
do I need to get a little closer?
I do believe!, that's called faith. faith denies Logic. but how can I deny logic if faith is not enough to shut down my brain?
is it faith's job in the first place? shut down our brains?
If not then why don't we get treated like a thinking species ? always given vivid answers and lose ends!
Are we destined to confusion ? it that how we should operate all the time? confused or in a mental shutdown !
I hope I can shut my brain down, will be a lot easier .. specially with those TV dummies in the shape of religious  clerks saying UTTER SHIT all fucking day long that it leaves me in total disgust of them and sometimes what they say even if I already believe in it.
I mean for god's sake SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU MAKE GOD LOOK BAD and make me more confused damn it.
I don't know anything anymore , i'm playing the stupid doll part and ignoring everything ,but sometimes -like now- it attacks my head with brute force that I can't think of anything else.
please god, I believe in you, take my hand, guide me, don't leave me like this or I'll lose my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment