Jan 4, 2012

The truth is

see, the truth is I can't be alone right now. Once i'm alone a 89492354767478 ideas just spark in my head like a red hot iron rod.
I can't focus, I can't eat. can't read. the only thing i'm able to do is SLEEP for hours,days even and then wake up with one hellish headache that just won't go away no matter how many pain killers you take..

I can't ask to be with people , I'm too old for that shit and I know better than this..they all have there problems.

but I ...i mean, what am I supposed to do ?! . anything I might ask from friends now will be misunderstood for some not so pleasant near history and I ... i'm awfully lonely.

2 comments:

Polka Dotted said...

Cairo started to suck right?

just try to break this, you're not too old for that shit... u can even hang out with strangers if u want to

seriously if u need anything do not hesitate to ask of me :) احنا نحب نخدم الاجانب

Im always surrounded by people who make me feel even more awfully lonely...

Nemo Nobody said...

Actually I didn't move yet and the job starting got delayed for god knows when and that's one of the major reasons why I feel so bad right now..
will sure need the help when I move :)

you know what they say "The only thing worse than being all alone at night is being alone in a crowd"

Post a Comment